Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to John Gallagher via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|John Gallagher, we or us||of Croydon, UK
|User, You or||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to John Gallagher, and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, http://www.ring4me.com, http://www.ring4me.co.uk, and any sub domains of these sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Name and site user name
- Contact information such as email address, or any further information that you choose to add to your user profile.
Our Use of Data
5. For the purposes of the Data Protection act 1998, John Gallagher is the data controller.
6. We will retain any data from the date that your request for website account is authorised by usunmtil such time that you resign from the lodge or request us in writing to delete your website account.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principle of the Data Protection Act. For more details see the clause below (Security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible use and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- transmission by email of notices or other materials that may be of interest to you
- Your user account registration
- To notify you of any changes you make to your user profile
Third Party websites and services
Links to other websites
Changes of website ownership and control
13. In the above circumstances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
14. You must advise us in writing of any restrictions you may wish to place on us for our use of your data such as:
- Allowing registered members to access your contact details
- Allowing us to send you informational emails
Functionality of the website
15. To use all the functionality of the website or content administration you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own Data
16. Your Data is held in a user profile which you will have access to change.
17. Data security is of great importance to John Gallagher and to protect your data we have put in place suitable site security and management processes. Our site is hosted by a world renowned hosting Company and we have also installed additional security components to protect our site Data.
18. If a password is required for your access to certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
19. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to or from the website.
22. Unless or otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. You may contactJohn Gallagher via the website.
Dated 8 November 2016
Attribution: These terms and conditions are based on a document from Rocket Lawyer: https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk