Becoming A Chartered Engineer

Becoming a Chartered Engineer

Becoming a chartered will require your to provide evidence of your work experience that will be accredited by your chosen institution.

Some institutions will allow up to 50% of your YINI work experience to be accredited towards gaining your Chartered Engineering status.

This can be done by joining as a Student member and getting your work signed off by your Company during your placement year.

A key part of the documentation you will require as evidence of the level and type of work you have undertaken will be your completed PDR, Professional Development Record.

s5 Box